Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ANOTHER BUSY DAY

Well, I got the Needle Book projects in the mail today. Several people have mentioned an interest in getting a set. Wee'll see. I have started a biscornu for the swap on Stitching Fingers Cross Stitch. I am using the Asisi (sic) technique to make it. One side will have the item in black, the other side will have the backgrouond in black. Those are the recipients favorite colors, and I am working it on 11 ct. Aida in pure white. I have offered to do a swap with another lady, but she hasn't gotten back with me yet. When I get this done, I will be working on Winnie's blue block. I'm a bit nervous about that, it is so beautiful, and this is so new to me. I will do the best I can, and hope everyone else does theirs and makes mine look better. I also am in Pat Winters Puzzle swap, and a round robin for SFcross stitch group. But first today, I have 3 Dalmatica's to finish up for St. Michael's Church. I don't think I can get all of this done in one day, better try for 2 days and see where I get.

God Bless, and have a great and productive day.
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment