Friday, March 12, 2010

My, but it has been a long time.

I have had a very difficult winter, and just thought I should check out my blog. I haven't blogged in months. So I have decided to do something about it.

I have been teaching on-line classes over at StitchMAP on Yahoo. It's not too difficult except for when you really need to do something hands-on. That does take some working out. I am currently teaching Basic Crazy Quilting and Color Theory. I will post some pics this weekend, because I am going to take pictures tomorrow when the sun shines.

Because these classes are new, the mentors are also taking the class. We are making the projects along with the apprentices. If you would like to learn something new to do with a needle, or need something to help fill your days (LOLOLOL), why not come over and join us. You would be welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amber!! So many days all I get to is reading someone's post. Looking forward to pictures.

    ReplyDelete