Saturday, March 27, 2010

Answers to questions

In answer to questions about my headboard, I do not have one currently. I will actually make the blocks into a wall-hanging, 4 blocks wide and 2 blocks tall. I will make the backing in a solid color, and the whole thing will hang from a shelf I have above my bed. I still have to make 4 more blocks. Green (under the sea), yellow (no theme yet), peach (no theme yet), and silver and gray ( no theme yet). I am trying to make each block speak about my life and loves. The pink one is about the fact that I am a girl, and really love frilly things. The cream and gold one is about my love of quiet and calm. The blue is about my love of stitching. The purple one, which isn't shown yet, is about my love of gardens and tea parties. I will post it as soon as I finish it. I don't know how to make my pics get large. I'll have to check with a friend who does a lot of pics. If there is something you especially want to see, let me know and I will make a close up to post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great explanation of your plan. I will be looking forward to future pictures as it comes along. What a wonderful idea for those of us with no headboard.

    ReplyDelete